Investing your Money
It’s a sad fact of life that it’s unlikely you’ll ever get truly wealthy just by saving yout money. Rates of returns on savings are very small and sooner or later, you are going to have to get to grips with investing your money.
During this online tutorial with wealth expert Gill Fielding, you will learn:
- The difference between investing and saving money and the effect it can have on your money
- Where to invest your money to generate a good return
- How to start investing in property to generate an additional income and acheive a higher rate of return on your savings
- How to get started in trading stocks and shares and acheive a higher rate of return on your savings
- How to start a business to generate a return on your money
So if you want to learn more about investing your savings, enrol onto our fun and interactive online tutorial for just £2.99 and get started today!
About the Presenter:
Hosted by secret-millionaire and best-selling author, Gill Fielding, you will have access to an online tutorial, worksheets and clear action steps to start investing your savings and generating a return through property, shares or business.