Managing Your Mortgage and Other Major Debt
Many of us have one form of debt or another. Whether that’s a credit card, personal loan, business loan or mortgage. The third principle of Gill Fielding’s ‘Financial Five A Day’ is understanding how to manage your debt, which includes managing your mortgage and knowing the factors which affect your credit score.
During this online tutorial, you will learn:
- how to manage mortgages and other major personal debt
- the different type of mortgages available to you
- the difference between good and bad debt
- how to check your credit score and the factors that affect your score
- top tips for improving your credit score
- action steps to reduce your personal debt and get your finances in control
About the Presenter:
Hosted by secret-millionaire and wealth creation expert, Gill Fielding, this online tutorial will cover key concepts and ideas giving you the opportunity to review how you’re currently managing your mortgage and other large debt. Worksheets and clear action steps will be provided at the end.
So what are you waiting for? Take control of your finances and learn how to reduce your personal debt by enrolling onto this short online tutorial for just £2.99.